RE/MAX PARTNERS BUSINESS BROKERSBusiness Broker Id : 3156 Region : Auckland, New Zealand Telephone : +64 9...
For more than 30 years Jeff Bracegirdle has practiced as a Chartered Accountant. Self employed for all his professional career, the breadth and depth of his experience extends to owning businesses in the rural, horticultural, travel and equine sectors, plus accounting and consultancy practices. In fact there are not many types of businesses that he has not been involved with at some level.
After studying law and commerce at Otago University, Jeff has continued to acquire a large number of ancillary qualifications from many courses over the years. He has been involved with a broad spectrum of organizations, social and professional, from the Australian Institute of Management through to service clubs such as Lions International etc.
As a member of the Australian Institute of Management he was certified by the Australian State Government (Queensland) as a senior business mentor/coach of Federal and State Government sponsored businesses (with turnovers of up to $20m). He understands small to medium sized businesses and has specialized in both domestic and international taxation, insolvency, due diligence and management consulting, to businesses around the world. This range of experience enables him to understand your business sale or purchase from both a practical and theoretical perspective. He can empathize with his clients and successfully assist them to navigate their way through the sale or purchase process.
From a field of several hundred applicants, Jeff was chosen to participate in the adaptation of a highly specialized European business profit programme purchased for $1M plus by the Australian State and Federal Governments. When this programme was awarded to a Brisbane based management consulting company (whose clients included Australia Post). Jeff headed the very successful business coaching division associated with the programme. They were able to boast a success rate of improving medium sized businesses ($2m - $20m p.a. turnover) by a factor of 35% or more improvement on previous years’ EBIT – quite an achievement for some businesses! His role of qualifying businesses for the programme and coaching them through a 12 month period covered all facets – from sales and marketing to financial, production, process engineering etc.
Having thoroughly explored the field of accounting, and been involved in acquiring a family business, it was time for Jeff to bring all that experience together doing what he enjoys most – sales and marketing. His extensive experience is available to benefit you in the sale or purchase process.
It will come as no surprise that when Jeff entered the field of business broking he went to the top. Initially to the top of the New Zealand company (comprising approx 40 business brokers) and subsequently once joining RE/MAX he soured to the heights of leading a New Zealand team of business brokers to become the No 1 team internationally (outside the US and Canada) for sales. This is based upon sales commissions earned. This has been achieved for two consecutive years and relates to both commercial property sales and business sales. Given RE/MAX is represented in some 80 + countries with some 6000 + offices with approximately 90,000 agents this is an unbelievable achievement for a “kiwi team”.
Jeff is happily married with a wife and 5 children. He also takes a keen interest in sports and local community activities.
Why not capitalize on this wealth of financial and marketing experience and let Jeff assist you. Truly:-
“THE BEST OF THE BEST”
- Manufacturer Business Makes In Excess Of $100,000Auckland, AucklandPrice: $89,500
- Manufacturing and Industrial
Huge growth potential with an asking price $89,500...
- Could This Dream Business Become True For You?Auckland, AucklandPrice: $295,000
- Mobile Service
Making $100,000 + p.a. keeping your client’s safe!...
- Award Winning Profitable Butchery And DelicatessenAuckland, AucklandPrice: $280,000
- Butcher Shops
Popular location where new owner meats the money...
- Unique Manufacturing Business And A Market LeaderManukau, AucklandPrice: $295,000
- Manufacturing Light
Envelope world with unbelievable growth potential...
- Relocatable Manufacturing BusinessAuckland, AucklandPrice: $230,000
Historically making $100k + p.a. huge potential...
- Equivalent To A Business Paid Holiday For Life?Manawatu, Manawatu / WanganuiPrice: $295,000
Location, location, lifestyle, life-changing!...
- Want To Earn Some Extra Cash In Your Spare Time?Auckland, AucklandPrice: $30,000
Relocatable small business – kids entertainment...
- Transportation For Those Arriving By Sea Or AirMarlborough, MarlboroughPrice: $165,000
- Hospitality and Tourism
Arguably, the no 1 shuttle service business option...
- Shuttle Service With 2020 VisionPicton, MarlboroughPrice: $75,000
Servicing cruise ships and the tourist industry...
- Manufacturer Very Profitable With Growth PotentialWellington, WellingtonPrice: $510,000
- Manufacturing Light
The reason why it has never been for sale before!...
- Hugely Profitable Business In Residential NicheBay Of Plenty, Bay of PlentyPrice: $720,000
- Building and Construction
Huge profits : huge potential : huge, huge success...
- Awesome Tyre And Wheel Alignment BusinessManawatu / WanganuiPrice: $480,000
This profitable business has everything...
- Iconic Tyre And Wheel Alignment BusinessPalmerston North, Manawatu / WanganuiPrice: $360,000
Opportunity of a lifetime for the right person...
- High Profile Tyre Shop 5 ½ Days Makes $ ¼ M P.a.Auckland, AucklandPrice: $595,000
Great auckland location with huge growth potential...
- Only 1 Of 7 Available In New ZealandDunedin, OtagoPrice: $85,000
- Lawn Mowing
Pot of gold - first time ever on the market...
No Under Offer Listings Found