Once you register as a Buyer you will be able to access all the phone details and many more features
Opportunity To Put This Business Back On Its Feet In OtagoAdvert Id: 263908, Sellers Ref: (EL01468)
Location:North Vic, Southland
Asking Price:$Refer to Broker
- Sales revenue : Undisclosed
- Net profit : Undisclosed
- Furniture/Fixtures value : Undisclosed
- Inventory/Stock value : Undisclosed
Like cars, like people and want to work for yourself. Think you have got what it takes, then read on.
This car rental business will earn the working owner a good income, a good life in a fantastic location, an enjoyable working environment and a good investment.
Every car out on hire is putting money in your pocket, even when you are not at work. When you go on holiday, you are still earning. How many business owners can say that?
It has worked for the current owner - he has done it for 26 years. No one in their right mind would stay in business for that length of time if it weren't worth it. He is 70 now and would like to retire.
This car rental business has been growing steadily over the last 10 yrs. COVID-19 has hit this business due to the lack of tourists.
The working owner has restructured the business, and it is in a position to make similar profits to what it was doing before the shutdown.
In 26 years it grew from just nine cars to 69 cars on the fleet - over a seven-fold growth in that time. The business still has lots of potential for future improvements.
There is currently 1 full-time staff member assisting the owner, who is more than capable of running the business when the owner wants to take time off.
The reasonably new Franchise company owners are proving to be forward-thinking and very helpful to the Franchisees. They are a real asset to the Franchisee's business, and this will make it easy for a new owner to come up to speed.
This Franchise has been around for many years and is now an iconic and highly regarded Franchise Brand in New Zealand. Within the Franchise, the various Franchisees often work together and collaborate to assist one another, which is also very helpful to a new owner.
What are the benefits of owning a car rental business?
If you like cars and like people, then it is an ideal working environment.
This franchise business is allied to a sharp corporate image that drives clients to your business. You are earning a good income and growing your capital investment at the same time. A car rental business has two streams of income. The first comes from the rental of cars.
The second income stream comes from buying and selling cars.
You buy cars at wholesale rates, then run them in the business for profit, while depreciating the book value. You then sell the vehicles on the retail market. In a car rental business, the cars are devalued at a high level of depreciation each year. This helps with cash flow and also enables the owner to sell the vehicles after depreciation, at above book value, thereby making additional income.
Thirdly, as you increase the vehicle fleet, you are growing your asset base and the value of the business and therefore, your investment.
What more could you want?
What is the business priced at?
The fleet was at 68 cars - this has been drastically reduced. The whole business has been restructured to go forward, make a good profit and rebuild to its former leading position. The Vendor is available to discuss all options with the buyer.
The overall package is negotiable and flexible. Nowadays, where do you buy a highly successful business that makes this level of income and shows strong growth as well as having flexible buying terms?
To have a chat phone Basil Badenhorst on [Phone Number Censored] today. Link Business Brokers
Timestamp: [Phone Number Censored]
- Company Details : Link Business Auckland- Ellerslie
- Agent Detail : Basil Badenhorst
- Phone : Click here for phone number
Once you register as a Buyer you will be able to access all the phone details and many more featuresYou must select a state.
Similar Business Opportunities
- Speargrass Inn, AlexandraNorth Vic, OtagoPrice: $995,000
Speargrass inn is being sold as a freehold going concern and is located in central otago, nz reasons to buy:potential t...
- Freehold Going ConcernNorth Vic, OtagoPrice: $795,000
For sale as a freehold going concern (fhgc - land, buildings and business) lake roxburgh lodge is located near the pictu...
- Lifestyle Opportunity Fhgc Hotel And RestaurantNorth Vic, OtagoPrice: $535,000
- Hotel Motel B and B
Fabulous country pub right in the heart of central otago. this is a key location on the otago rail trail situated close ...
- Very Profitable Digital Print BusinessNorth Vic, OtagoPrice: $175,000
There is a high ongoing demand in this niche market operating a short run print and copy centre. purchase this business ...
- Manufacture Industrial Equipment. Strong Growth Industry.CanterburyPrice: $Refer to Broker
Purchase the ip and the established client base for an agriculture manufacturing company that produces specialist equipm...
- Sports Bar With Gaming Machines In Busy North Shore SuburbAucklandPrice: $129,000 + Stock
High potential sports bar with 9 gaming machines with gmt growing by the day. seeking a motivated entrepreneur to carry...
- Impressive Auckland Motel BusinessAucklandPrice: $Refer to Broker
Seldom found in auckland, this extensively renovated motel has been repositioned into the auckland marketplace. the qual...
- Superette Auckland Cbd. Sales $16,000 Per Week.AucklandPrice: $205,000 Or Near Off
This superette is located in one of the busiest locations in auckland cbd, with solid foot traffic and very close to the...
- Cafe And Restaurant. West Auckland. $12,000 Per Week.AucklandPrice: $199,000 Or Near Off
This cafe is on a hugely sunny site on the waitakere and is open daytime only. there is a strong lease in place with re...
- One Of Auckland\'s Most Popular Indoor Playground. Roi? 31%!AucklandPrice: $1,350,000
Are you looking for a simply fantastic and super-duper easy to operate business? well here it is;desirable location.extr...
- Fully Managed. Very Strong Franchise Business. Botany. Sales...AucklandPrice: $495,000
This fresh fast food concept grew out of an inspired idea that originated in the 1970's. the aim was to take the fresh, ...
- Pizza Hut Franchise In Eastern SuburbAucklandPrice: $795,000 + Stock
Internationally renowned franchise pizza brand, established in new zealand since 1974. great profitable margins with g...
- Safe Workplace Education. Secure Income.NorthlandPrice: $120,000
New business owners required in whangarei and hamilton. aswefa provides an extensive range of worksite training courses...
- Enjoy Fun Of The Game And Make Money!AucklandPrice: $354,500
This laser gaming business has been established for a long time and is well known to the public. it is very easy to run....
- Columbus Caf© Sylvia Park! Over $32k Per WeekAucklandPrice: $895,000
This is simply a phenomenal franchise cafe; and one of the very brightest stars for columbus coffee. the current owner h...
- Drycleaning Business For SaleAucklandPrice: $880,000
This dry cleaning business was established 13 years ago and now enjoys $600,000 in sales per year with its regular clien...
- Event Centre & Restaurant Auckland CentralAucklandPrice: $360,000
Established in 2010 this well known event centre and restaurant has been catering to the asian and mainstream popul...
- Level 2 Business As Usual In Project ManagementAucklandPrice: $250,000
Excellent performing project management business within the property extension, renovation and maintenance industry. inn...
- Newly Refurbished Vietnamese Restaurant In East AucklandAucklandPrice: $88,000
Newly refurbished vietnamese restaurant in east auckland. this is an opportunity to operate and develop an existing bus...
- Low Investment / High Returns . Home BasedAucklandPrice: $220,000
At no time, let alone in this climate, do you want to take on paying rent, holding stock, and high overhead costs. howev...
- Essential Business. Secure Income Nz Post Mail RunAucklandPrice: $140,000
Covid -19 level 4, level 3, level 2. this business works at any level and continue generating revenue. it is time to sec...
- Flooring Installation BusinessAucklandPrice: $130,000
Be part of the building industry installing high quality flooring products the owner set up this business of installi...
- Central Auckland 5 Day Cafe & RestaurantAucklandPrice: $178,000
Open mainly daytime hours from monday to friday (closed weekends), this delightful, well-presented boutique cafe, with a...
- Exclusive, Profitable Import & Distribution Business In AucklandAucklandPrice: $394,000 + Stock
An exclusive importer of a wide range of customized and ready-made commercial catering kitchen equipment. the business ...